In person services resume August 2
The Session of First Presbyterian Church, Paullina, has voted to resume in-person worship on August 2, 2020.
These are the guidelines for this phase:
• Please wear a mask. This is highly recommended.
• Enter by the front door only.
• Use the sanitizer stations near the entrance. This is highly recommended.
• An usher will seat you or if they are busy, please go directly to a pew. Sit at opposite ends of every 3rd pew. Family units may sit together.
• You may bring your own coffee and Bibles if you choose.
• There will not be a bulletin.
• If you are not feeling well (fever, cough, etc.), if you are over 65, have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, or have health issues, please worship with us online.
• Singing is not encouraged at this time.
• You will be ushered out when the service is over. Leave by the front door. Please do not congregate at the back of the sanctuary.
• Communion elements will be prepackaged. Pick them up as you enter.
• No hugging or handshakes at this time.
• Except for worship or funerals, no activities at the church.
These restrictions will be eased as recommendations change. We are excited for this step, and hope everyone will work together as we map out uncharted territory.