Connecting with Christ and Community
Connecting with God through worship, prayer and study.
Connecting with each other through love, encouragement and support.
Connecting with our community through compassion, acceptance & service.
- Local business people, farmers, clerks, sales people, blue-collar workers, social workers, teachers, & other professionals
- From a variety of denominational backgrounds
- High School graduates to post graduates, with a good proportion of college graduates
- Committed to attending Leadership Training Conferences
- Blessed to have one member do lay preaching
Our Activities Include:
- Youth Sunday School and Vacation Bible School
- Adult Education Classes
- JETS and UPY for Junior and Senior High Students
- Youth Club outreach for community youth
- Men’s Fraternity Bible Study
- Women’s PW Bible Study Groups
- Football Dinner for Players
- Deacons Helping Hands providing food and assistance to needy
Our Services Have:
- A blend of traditional and contemporary
- A praise band and special Praise Services
- Special service activities including a Harvest Sunday potluck dinner, Lakeside breakfast and service, Ash Wednesday service, Candlelight Christmas Eve service, Super Bowl lunch, combined Maundy Thursday/Good Friday service, Easter sunrise service with breakfast, Intergenerational Advent Event
- Members providing special music
By God’s Grace We Seek…
- To love with His love. We center our lives on a relationship with Christ that is real and personal and reach out to others with that love.
- To serve with His compassion. His love and care are reflected in our service to others.
- To forgive with His grace. We long for holiness that flows from loving and trusting God’s free grace.
- To give with His generosity. We find joy in being thankful for His gifts and desire to share these gifts with others.
- To teach with His truth. We want a faith so vital that we can’t help but tell others about Jesus.
- To discern His will through His Word. Sine we believe the Bible to be the very Word of God, we emphasize Bible teaching that inspires a love for truth and a life of obedience.
- To pray with His faith. We devote ourselves to pray in Faith, both alone and in groups.
- To worship with His joy. We long to be a people of passionate, joyful, Spirit-led, Bible-based worship.
- We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, was crucified, died on the cross and was resurrected. He is alive today as the head of the Church, and is the only way to salvation.
- The Bible is the authoritative Word of God teaching all that is necessary for faith and life. The authority of the Bible directs our actions to be in concert with Christ’s very best for our lives.
- We are a community of people saved by God’s grace through Jesus Christ from sin to a life of grace, freedom and service.
- We honor the sanctity of human life above the claims of human freedom, and treat others with respect, honoring the image of God in them.
- Christ is the core of our ministry of love and witness. He has a plan for our lives that leads to hope and the good of the Church.
- We live out the Great Commission including evangelism, spiritual growth, compassion and justice in our communities and around the world.
- We provide educational ministries to all ages from youth through adulthood.
- We believe in the building up of the family through Christian marriage preparation and wedding services celebrating the union between a man and a woman.
- We believe in joyfully proclaiming the Gospel, making the glory and enjoyment of God our focus.